Course Photoshop initiation
(115.83 Euros before tax)
- Rate for 1 person
- Length of course: 3 hours
- The aim of the course: to acquire the basics to use Photoshop
- Requirements: none
- video provided
(see description below for more details)
To book, select a date in green and click on it, then click on the schedule that will appearand finally click on the book button (follow the instructions to complete your order)
This course is available in English and French
This course will introduce you to Adobe Photoshop software and introduce you to its use. The following points will be studied:
- Discovering the interface (menus, tools and option bar, layers panel, correction tools, etc.)
- Basic settings (preferences and colors)
- RGB and CMJN modes
- Image format and resolution
- Accentuation and sharpness
- The selection tools (presentation of the use of some basic tools)
- Layers of settings (curve, level, etc.) and filling (solid color, gradient, etc.)
- Layers, fusion maques, dynamic objects
- Camera Raw Development Module
- Registration for web and print
In order to put the explanations into practice, a photo will be used during the course. Photoshop being a very complete software and offering infinite possibilities, its learning requires time and practice. This course is intended to be practical rather than theoretical, so that you will be able to make the basic adjustments that are generally used by photographers.
Course video: This course is accompanied by a video. It is recorded during the course and covers the key points. Also, depending on your specific needs, which will be assessed during the course, some additional points may be added to the video. The video summary will be sent to you in MP4 format, by WeTransfer, after the course.
Only logged-in customers who have purchased this product can leave a review.