Photoshop advanced course
- Tariff in euros for 1 person,all taxes included
- Length of course: 3 hours
- The course's objective: improving the use of software
- Requirements: Know the basics of Photoshop
- Video recording provided
(see description below for more details)
To book, select a date in green and click on it, then click on the schedule that will appearand finally click on the book button (follow the instructions to complete your order)
This course is available in English and French
You know the basics of Photoshop, and want to go further in its use. This course will allow you to take it to the next level, studying in more detail certain features, and discovering advanced techniques. This course is the continuation of the Photoshop initiationcourse.
The following points will be considered:
- Organization of the interface and menus
- Layers: organization, tips for use, merge modes
- layer mask and smart object: advanced use
- Mask mode: use and settings
- Layers: definition, alpha layer creation
- Filters: discovery and use (study of some commonly used filters)
- Selection tools: discovery of several tools
- Brushes: shapes, parameters
- Keyboard shortcuts
In order to put the explanations into practice, work will be done to correct and improve several photographs during the course.
This course is accompanied by a video recording.
It is recorded during the course and includes the key points. Also, depending on your specific needs, which will be assessed during the course, some additional points may be added to the video.
The video summary will be sent to you in MP4 format, by WeTransfer, after the course.
If you wish to go further in the study of selections and trimming, discovering very advanced techniques, you might be interested in the Photoshop techniques of photomontage course.
Only logged-in customers who have purchased this product can leave a review.