Who am I?
With the experience of a dozen years of learning and perfecting image retouching techniques, and a specialization in the fields of architectural photography and portraiture, I animated with passion for several years a blog, which allowed me to share my passion for the image. It is in the same spirit that I run my business today. Read the photographic journey
Quality, not quantity! In order to better follow each participant during the group photo courses, the groups are voluntarily reduced in number(4 people maximum for the " photo technique ", "photo composition" and "photography" courses). photo technique", " photo composition I also offer an individual photo course for a maximum of 4 people for the " photo technique", "photo composition", " architecture photography " and " night photography " courses.) I also offer an individual photo course.
Who can benefit from my courses
The photo courses are aimed at all those who are passionate about the image. Whether you are a beginner or an amateur wishing to acquire new knowledge, I will adapt my courses to your level and your needs.
How do Photoshop online courses work?
- Photoshop courses are individual courses.
- They are delivered remotely, by videoconference, with the use of the Zoom application (free of charge), which allows communication via the Internet.
- Thanks to the screen-sharing function, the course is very simple to run.
- In order to optimise the duration of the course, I will propose to contact you a day or two before the booked date, in order to connect with Zoom, and to check that it is working properly. This first contact will also be an opportunity to give you some practical information and advice before the course.
- For your information, a video summary, recorded live during the course, will be sent to you after the course, via WeTransfer.
How the workshops are run
- The photo workshops are collective (workshop) or individual (private lessons).
- The workshops in Paris welcome a maximum of 6 participants and a minimum of 3 (in the regions: 8 participants maximum and 4 minimum) and take place over one or two days (one day indoors, and an outdoors photo class the next day, depending on the availability of the participants. A detailed description can be consulted directly on the offer page. Workshops are organised on a one-off basis. A booking calendar is available on the offer page. These workshops are generally offered on weekends.
- The private lesson, as its name suggests, is for one person only. Its content is identical to that of the collective workshop. The date is fixed by mutual agreement. The private lesson is only offered during the week (except the photo lesson, which can be done on weekends).
- Workshops are organised on an ad hoc basis by videoconference.
How photo classes take place
- Photo courses are available in Paris (intra-muros) and Charleville-Mézières (08 Ardennes), outdoors only.
- The meeting place is fixed in advance and communicated at least 48 hours before the course date.
- You will find an accurate description for each photocourse.
Loan materials during photo classes
If you wish to discover the practice of photography, and you don't own a camera, I can lend you a Nikon D3400 SLR camera during the course, equipped with an 18-105mm stabilised zoom lens, and an ML-L3 infrared remote control for long exposures.
If you already practice photography and/or are interested in mirrorless cameras, more commonly known as hybrids, I can lend you one of the following cameras during the course:
- Fujifilm X-T2, equipped with a Fujinon XF 10-24mmzoom
- Fujifilm X-E2, equipped with a Fujiinon XF 18-55mmzoom
For the night photography course, two Manfrotto-branded tripods, one made of carbon and the other made of aluminum, can be made available to you. Both are equipped with a ball kneecap, and a classic fast tray (screwing on the underside of the camera).
You can also discover the practice of filtration, with the use of Filters ND (6 and 10 stops), GND (3 stops) and a circular polarizer brand NiSi.
A V5 Pro filterholder, with a set of 67, 72, 77 and 82 mm adaptive rings is available.
If you would like to borrow equipment during a course, please contact me beforehand, and especially during the course, so that you can leave with your images. remember to bring your memory card (SD format) during the course, in order to leave with your images.
- a copy of an identity document will be requested for the loan of equipment.
- Loan equipment will be provided subject to availability.
I would like to book a course, but cannot find the date and/or time that suits me.
- You will find a booking calendar with available dates and times for the courses concerned (these times are based on the time zone of France). Some courses (Photoshop à la carte for example) do not have a booking calendar, in which case you will have to define a date together.
- If you do not find a date and/or time that suits you, you can contact me to find a solution according to our respective availabilities.
- If you are located in a different time zone, you can contact me to find the best time slots according to the time difference.
- The dates and times of the workshops (face-to-face workshops) are punctual and cannot be changed.
The timetables proposed on the course booking calendar are based on the time zone of Paris - France.
If you are in a different time zone, and the proposed schedule does not suit you, you can still book the course, and we will then arrange the most suitable time (according to our respective availability).
How to book a course
The booking process is done with just a few clicks on the site. When you are on a course page, such as the photo technical course, you can see a booking calendar, like the one you can see in the illustration below. The dates marked in green represent available course dates (Figure 1).Click on the date of your choice, in order to make it appear the start time of the course (Figure 2). By clicking on this schedule, you'll be able to see The price of the course for one person (Figure 3). If you want to come together, just add the number of people you want, using the high/low arrows at the "people" window or entering the number directly with your keyboard; The total price will be changed accordingly (Figure 4). As the number of participants in the courses is voluntarily limited, you will not be able to book once the maximum number has been reached. Figure 5 visually shows the status of reservations: green - available or partially reserved (the number of available seats available is shown by clicking on the schedule); pink - full course. Once the reservation is made, you will be directed to the basket, where you can settle the order (Figure 6).
Why is there "De" in front of the prices of certain courses
You will find this inscription for example in front of the prices of the "photo technique" and "night photography" courses. This is simply due to the fact that these courses are group courses, so there is the possibility (if you wish) to book them for several people in the same order. The price per person is the one indicated in each course (Example: 79 euros TTC for 1 person for the technical photo course).
I can't finalize my order
The two most common cases that prevent you from finalizing an order:
- A field of the form with the mandatory mention (symbolized by a red asterisk) was not filled out.
- The acceptance box for the terms and conditions of sale (bottom of payment form, to the left of the "order" or "pay with PayPal" button, depending on the method of payment chosen), has not been checked.
Online payment and secure browsing on this site
This site uses an SSL certificate (identifiable in your web browser's address bar by the presence of a padlock and https protocol). Data exchanges are therefore secure. Paypal transactions are done directly on their website and are also secure.
If I don't want to pay for my order online, are there other ways to settle
Yes, that's right. If you don't want to pay online, you have another choice:
make a bank transfer (my bank details will be displayed once you have validated this option). The course will only be definitively confirmed once the payment has been received and cashed. Please plan a course date that allows time for payment to be received.
How to use a promotional code
When a promo code is available on the site, you must apply it in your shopping cart, when you order, in order to benefit from the discount. To do this, simply copy the code (or copy/paste) in the "Promo Code" box, which is to the left of the basket window, under the product description. Finally, you need to click on the "Apply the promo code" box to show the new amount that has been re-booked. When a promo code is available, it is communicated on the website, and in the description of the course concerned.
How can I leave an opinion on a course
The ability to leave a review on the site following a course requires you to have created an account when you placed your order. This option is available during the ordering process, and is only optional. The account allows you to view your orders, and simplifies the process if you place a new order. If you have not created an account, but would still like to leave a review, you can do so on our Facebook page. You can already read several reviews there.
How can I order a photo print?
You can order photo prints directly on the website, on the page photo prints.
Only paper prints and collages on dibond can be ordered online. For the other supports (frame, or printing on plexiglas for example), the possibilities being varied, you can contact me, in order to define together your choice.
Before ordering your print, you can discover the selection of images available on this same page, and locate the reference of the one you want to order (for example: 1,2,3, etc. or A1,B2,C3, etc.). You can see some examples on the screenshots below:
You must then click on the black thumbnail photo print or photo print on dibond, which you will find at the top of the page.
You will then arrive on the purchase page, on which you will have to choose the format (there are 3 formats available: 30x45cm; 40x60cm; 60x90cm), choose the quantity, and press the "Add to cart" button.
Once the addition to the basket is done, you will arrive on the basket page, summarizing your order:
At this stage, simply press the "Confirm order" button.
You will then arrive at the last step, the order page, where you just have to enter your data and follow the process, as well as enter the reference of the chosen photo in the "Order notes" box (additional information section), on the top right. See the screenshot below:
That's it, the order is now placed.
Upon receipt of the latter, and in order to avoid any possible error in the choice of the image, we will send you an e-mail, with a thumbnail of the chosen image.
For information, delivery is offered for any order whose delivery address is in metropolitan France.
For other destinations, please contact us.