Photoshop colour architecture course
(132.50 Euros before tax)
- Rate for 1 person
- Length of course: 3 hours
- Prerequisite: knowledge of Photoshop basics
- Video recording provided
(see description below for more details)
To book, select a date in green and click on it, then click on the schedule that will appearand finally click on the book button (follow the instructions to finalize your order)
This course is available in English and French
In this course you will learn how to create images of architecture, in atmospheres as you can see some examples below in the course description.
In order to obtain the desired result, work will be done mainly on the colours, the sky, and finally the general atmosphere.
The transformations are often done in a localized way, a preliminary work of selection will be done. You will study the methodology starting from a work file, which will be provided to you.
The different techniques, tools and settings required will be studied.
The sky being an important element in the general atmosphere, you will learn several techniques, either by working with an imported sky to which one or several effects will be added, or by creating your own sky, with a technique that will be very well adapted to this style of image.
- Presentation of this image style: I will explain in a few words my creative approach to this image style.
- Shooting: technique and advice.
- Composition: architectural photography requires a great deal of rigour. The elements that compose it, usually lines, have a particular importance, and also a meaning. The rules of composition related to architecture will be explained.
- Preparing selections: Here you will learn how to select different areas of an image, in preparation for the following steps.
- Working with colours: here you will learn how to place colours or modify tints, using several adjustment tools. The approach will be different depending on the starting material. The different approaches will be explained.
- Sky replacement : as mentioned in the presentation above, special attention will be paid to the creation of the sky. The sky replacement tool in Photoshop will be quickly presented, the idea here being rather to create one's own skies, and thus to study the technique. Here again, several approaches will be discussed.
- Creating the general atmosphere: in this step you will learn how to modify the atmosphere of an image. Whether it is by playing on the contrasts, the quantity of light, or the colorimetry, the different possibilities will be explained. They allow you to give your own atmosphere to your images.
- Finalizing the image: transforming an image often requires corrections at the end of the process. Here I will present some tips.
- Questions / answers: we will review the concepts studied, and I will answer any questions you may have.
- This course consists of a theoretical part and a practical part. I will adapt and alternate these two parts according to your already acquired knowledge, and the techniques I will present to you.
- For the practical part, you will be guided throughout the process of creating the image.
- In order to optimise the duration of the course, I invite you to read "How the Photoshop courses are run" on the FAQ page (frequently asked questions).
Video summary :
This course is accompanied by a video summary.
It is recorded during the course and covers the key points. Also, depending on your specific needs, which will be assessed during the course, some additional points may be added to the video.
The video summary will be sent to you in MP4 format, via WeTransfer, after the course.
Only logged-in customers who have purchased this product can leave a review.